Thanks for visiting Elder Passantino's blog. Please take a few seconds to leave a comment under the latest post, it's a great way to let him know you are thinking of him because we send them to him on a weekly basis!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Great Week!

Hey Fam and Friends,

Well its been a great week as I always report! We had a zone conference this week where we were able to hear from President Avila and listen to his counsel for our zone. I am grateful for such inspired leadership that we have in the mission. Elder Treadway(My companion) and I were able to talk a little on how gaining Christlike attributes help us to teach with the Spirit and like Christ did. We had a little miracle this week too. This 14 year old girl that we have been teaching named Aldana decided to get baptized! That was totally a miracle and we had very little if nothing to do with it :)Im happy and excited about the rest of the mission and my future. Sometimes we don´t always have lunch we eat in our apartment and listen to talks or something as we prepare our food and eat our meal. We listened to something off the Mormon Channel on a show called Everything Creative (or something like that)and they were interviewing Alex Boye who is a famous LDS artist from England. He talked about the creative process and about how God is such a huge part of that. It was incredible for me and I think that everyone who reads this would benifit to listen to it and be inspired by it. Another day we listened to his part on WHY I BELIEVE which is also on the Mormon Channel. I would strongly encourage all of you to listen them both and hear the things he says. I am sure that you can get it for free on itunes so do it. Anyways have a great week I love you all! :)

Sincerely,
Elder Passantino

No comments:

Post a Comment