Thanks for visiting Elder Passantino's blog. Please take a few seconds to leave a comment under the latest post, it's a great way to let him know you are thinking of him because we send them to him on a weekly basis!

Monday, December 6, 2010

¿Como Les Van?

Well this week has been an interesting week. We have all been anticipating the transfers that we are going to find out today so that should be fun!! Im excited to find out what happens so it should be pretty awesome! I have a feeling I will be leaving Rodeo but Im still not quite sure. I have grown to love the people here and feel of their love, but whatever happens I will be ready and love it :)


Well we wanted to see the Christmas Devo so bad, but it started at 10:30 here so they are rebroadcasting it next Sunday in the stake and hopefully wherever I might be off to they will rebroadcast it over there too. It doesn't really feel like Christmas because its blazing hot, but we watched one of the church videos called Joy to the World and it got me more into the Christmas Spirit! I love Christmas time it is definitely my favorite time of the year ;) I am so grateful for my Savior and His atoning sacrifice for all of us! There is a special spirit around this time which I love because usually people try to be nicer and get back on track with themselves and with God. I truly love it!!!

This week an Elder in our Pension left back for home in Peru, his name is ELder Aparcana. He was a grear Elder and full of love and happiness!! He was so sad to leave it was tough. He was so nervous to go home, and you can tell he just loved his mission with all his heart, but we all assured him that his mission doesnt stop when he goes home, it just changes gears. I was grateful to get to know such a good man.

ALso we had our first Ward Missionary Activity this week that we set up. My companion worked really hard on making a scripture hunt game all throughout the church and outside too. So we worked a lot of the week on that and I prepared the Spiritual thought. We didn't have quite as big as a turnout as we would have liked, but the people who came had a lot of fun, and the Spirit was there so that was an awesome experience. I have really learned to love the people and follow the promptings of the Spirit. Well I am going to write some more people back this week because we don't have a lot of time this week, but I love you all and you are all in my prayers! Another excellent week is over and I am pressing forward with faith and the Spirit!!!

SIncerely,
Elder Brian Passantino

No comments:

Post a Comment