Thanks for visiting Elder Passantino's blog. Please take a few seconds to leave a comment under the latest post, it's a great way to let him know you are thinking of him because we send them to him on a weekly basis!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of JULY!!!

Well I am really limited on time today but I want to wish you all well!!Thanks for all the Birthdays wishes I am so greatful for all my family and friends you are the best!! Today for the 4th we wanted to do something to celebrate,so Elder Hopkin and I went to Wal Mart and bought a bunch of american things to have a BBQ! We made hamburgers, bought some really good american hot dogs, brought and american flag and everything! It was a lot of fun and we all enjoyed ourselves a lot! Almost all of our zone is from the United States except for some from Peru and from Chile. They had a lot of fun too:)

I also found out that I am getting transfered this transfer to Godoy Cruz, which is where the mission offices are(in Mendoza), and which is the biggest zone in the mission! The new Mission President called me and assigned me to be a zone leader there with ELder Allen who is from Idaho! The funny thing was that Elder Allen was in my district last transfer and we became reallly good friends and so I am so excited!!! It will be a great responsibility but an amazing opportunity! The mission President sounds great too I am very excited to have him. He only speaks Spanish but I believe is learning ENglish. I am so happy and ready for more miracles :) I miss and love you all so very much!! Thanks for all your support and prayers!!!

Love
Elder Passantino

No comments:

Post a Comment