Thanks for visiting Elder Passantino's blog. Please take a few seconds to leave a comment under the latest post, it's a great way to let him know you are thinking of him because we send them to him on a weekly basis!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ward: Retiro, Zone: Chimbas, Province: San Juan

Hey ya'll!

Its been a lot of fun getting to know my new area here in San Juan. Alright right now I am in a city called Santa Lucia, but my area is called Retiro, it is in the stake Chimbas and in the province of San Juan: my past areas have been, 1) Rodeo de la cruz, Guaymallen, Mendoza, 2) Rawson, San Jaun, San Juan 3) Luja de Cuyo, Godoy Cruz, Mendoza, 4) Retiro, Chimbas, San Juan justso that you all know where I have been and where I am now. ELder Barton is a really good Elder and can teach really well. He will be going home the 20th of December so this is the first time I have had a companion that is going home. The ward is great and knows me as the Italian. EVeryone here loves my last name and is like "finally an easy last name" haha. Thats a first in my life. There are a lot of recent converts in the area so it has been a little crazy trying to get to know everyones names. It was Elder Barton's birthday this last week and the members threw him THREE parties! They really like him a lot huh? I continue to learn and to grow in my service. There are so many important things that you learn and so many crazy things you see here.

Not a lot of exciting things happened this week but I am doing well and doing my best to rely on the Lord and accept his help in all things. SOmething I learned from my companion is that if we want a blessing we have to pray as if it all depended on God and then go out and work and act as if it all depended on us. Its so true. I love you all have a great week!

Sincerely,
ELder Passantino

No comments:

Post a Comment