Thanks for visiting Elder Passantino's blog. Please take a few seconds to leave a comment under the latest post, it's a great way to let him know you are thinking of him because we send them to him on a weekly basis!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Great Baptism!

Well its been a great week! Danilo was baptized this weekend and is just so happy! His journey to baptism was a hard one but he knew that it was what God wanted! His baptismal service was great as well. A miracle happened there. As we were changing rooms from the chapel/cultural hall to go and watch the baptism I saw some people walking around in the hall about to walk out, and so I started talking to them. They were members from a different area and saw that the chapel was open so they wanted to check it out. I asked them if they wanted to stay and they said they would like to. The crazy thing is that this man turned out to be an old childhood friend of Danilo and they hadn´t seen each other in 10 years. It was amazing. They were both so happy :) The whole service was so full of the Spirit! I gained a testimony about something that President Packer said that is quoted in Preach My Gospel, something to the affect that teaching of true doctrine changes behavior faster than a study of behavior changes behavior. I was so happy for him. It was also my first time confirming someone:) I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father to help him in his work!

Well Im not feeling too great right I have the flu :(, but I am so happy at the work we are doing and so grateful for the opportunity to be a missionary. There is nothing better than sharing the joy that I have with others and seeing the fruits of the labors. I love you all and am grateful for your prayers and support!

Sincerely,
Elder Passantino

No comments:

Post a Comment